Monday, September 3, 2018

Ask Zanaé: How do I know if I truly love who I am?


How do I know if I truly love who I am?

Hey! 

  • Look at yourself in the mirror are you happy with what is looking back at you?
  • Go to eat dinner or lunch alone, do you feel secure in your own presence?
  • The last time someone asked you for something you did not want to provide, did you say no?
  • Can you with ease explain all that makes you whole?

Someone who loves themselves always put themselves first and feels secure in their own presence. People who love themselves know who they are very well and are not afraid to address their flaws. They work diligently on their character while also being kind to who they are! Because after all, they understand that humans are flawed but still worth unconditional love!

If you love yourself, you are very aware of who is looking back at you in that mirror and proud to be on the other side. You feel whole no matter who is around you, and you say no without explanation simply because you can!

The journey to self-love is fulfilling, if you are not happy with the answer to those questions take the time to make yourself whole. 


No comments:

Post a Comment